Kitty’s Gone Green!TM is dedicated to animal rescue. Your cat/kittens litter no longer has to be thrown into some landfill that will do nothing to benefit anything! We encourage reuse of the litter for the benefit of soil and plants.
Here is how Kitty’s Gone Green!TM cat and kitten litter helps the soil.
Through composting, our litter provides nutrients into the soil that can be used as a soil supplement/fertilizer. The pine improves soil texture and suppresses weed growth, the white fir improves the soils water retention capabilities and nutrients and natural growth hormone, Tricontanol in organic alfalfa creates a rich, organic fertilizer and soil conditioner.
Another great use of Kitty’s Gone Green!TM is to sprinkle a little of this litter in the bottom of your compost bucket. It not only helps in odor control but adds to the composted benefit of you recycled garbage.
What’s in Kitty’s Gone Green!TM
Pine, White Fir and certified organic Alfalfa which makes an absorbent mixture that can be used as an animal litter and as a soil supplement/fertilizer. It is:
- Characterized by a pleasant odor
- Good absorption
- Good odor control
- compost-able in approximately 6 to 12 months in residential compositors
- Can be recycled via metro recycling of yard debris systems for composting
Some of the uses of Kitty’s Gone Green!TM.
- Use it for pathways around the pond, yard furniture, birdbaths, bird feeders (and the birds peck at the litter for the organic alfalfa in it).
- Add to your straw mulch to protect plants from freezing!
- Add to your composted leaves, straw, coffee grinds, egg shells, vegetables, compost-able paper products.
- Use as an absorbent to quickly absorb fluids and helps to kill odors (chicken houses, around the litter box for “the kitty missed the box” accidents, puppy accidents).
It is especially suitable for use as a pocket pet litter, effectively absorbing animal waste and neutralizes unpleasant odors.
Improve your home by using a natural odor control litter. Then put into your compost pile and improve your soil.